Monday, October 5, 2009

Adding Additional Roles...

A week or two ago, I sent WDW CP an email requesting to add additional roles to my application. I didn't think it would do anything since I read about someone who had pending asking to do that last year and getting denied, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. I put a bunch of jobs on the list that I should have just done in the first place, but oh well.

I asked to add: attractions, custodial, hopper, full service food and beverage, housekeeping, lifeguard and recreation. And the roles I already had were BBB, Hospitality, Concierge and Vacation Planner.

At the end of last week, I got a phone call from the WDW CP in regards to my email and they wanted to ask me questions relating to the roles I wanted to add. So, I got asked one question for each role I wanted to add, and that was it. It was only 8 minutes long, but my first interview was around 20 minutes long. And, this interview was ONLY for questions related to the roles.

At the end of the call I asked what interviewing for additional roles did to my pending status, and she said it basically "goes away" and I am back at square one, like my application hasn't even been reviewed or processed or anything yet. So I am really excited at my "second chance"!

I really want to get in, I want do to something that is actually productive next semester since I won't be in school again until next fall when I transfer to a state school (private school is TOO EXPENSIVE! I only went to a private college because no state schools had my major...but I finished my associates for that and can get my bachelor's in something else at a state school)

Anyways, back on topic...if I don't get accepted I will probably want to hide in a closet forever. It will be really humiliating if I can't even get accepted into Full Service Food and Beverage, which I grew up in as my family owns a restaurant, or into custodial or housekeeping or merchandise which really seem like dime a dozen jobs! The only job I really DO NOT WANT is QSFB...which I didn't even add the second time around.

1 comments:

Marina said...

Best of luck! Thats great that they let you add them in and re-interview! So now you're starting over your 4-6 weeks?

I hope you make it and you get something you like!!

Post a Comment

 

Stephanie's College Program Blog © 2008. Distributed by Blogger Templates. Design By: SkinCorner