Monday, December 7, 2009

Vista Way, maybe?

I keep feeling like I am see-sawing between where I want to live-Patterson or Vista?

I originally wanted Patterson because I was going to bring my hookah and smoke it on the balcony, but since Disney won't allow them in the apartments I am considering Vista Way. I feel pretty indifferent about Chatham at this point. Apparently all of the apartments in Vista have been renovated and aren't disgusting like I've heard they once were, and everyone claims that all the fun is at Vista Way. Oh, and it's the cheapest.

I really can't seem to make up my mind on this!


To anyone who is reading this, Where are YOU living, and why?

3 comments:

Ashlie said...

I would like to live in Patterson because I am a hotel/room "snob." That is to say, I'm a huge aesthetics person, so if it is new, and big, I'm willing to pay extra. Plus the pool at Patterson looks amazing. It looks like a resort more than the other two which is AMAZING.

Only thing I'm worried about is distance to the bus stop...

Stephanie said...

lol yeah I originally wanted Patterson just because it's SOOOO much nicer but I don't knowwww where I want to live aaaah. I wish they just had like one giant place for everyone and didn't make us choose lol

Unknown said...

I want to live in a 2 bedroom Chatham. I don't want to pay to much and I am not a partier so I don't need the Vista scene.

Post a Comment

 

Stephanie's College Program Blog © 2008. Distributed by Blogger Templates. Design By: SkinCorner