Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm Here!

I checked in on Monday :) I live in a 3 Bedroom at Patterson Court, and it is really nice! I love all of my roommates except for one of them, which is funny because when I was researching stuff about the CP, one of the things I read about a lot was that everyone in the apartment would get along and be friends but that there would be one person that nobody liked and it's totally true unfortunately.

I work at All Star Music in housekeeping and I am in the Jazz building. I haven't started doing the physical work yet (I start doing the housekeeping part on Monday...this week has been ALL boring classes and such) but I don't hate the idea of it as much as I did before. Our costumes aren't horrible and the hours are WONDERFUL (8am-4:30pm any day we are working! CPs who work in other roles can potentially be working until 3am at the MK or overnight if they are at front desk. AND when I was taking the housekeeping core class, the trainers told us we are allowed to keep tips. The trainers were so sassy and wonderful.

I went to the Magic Kingdom the other day with my roommates and then we just went again today. I love just going to the Magic Kingdom after work and riding rides and eating dole whip floats and seeing the smiles on kids' faces when they watch the fireworks.

I am pretty homesick and miss my family and boyfriend a lot, but I need to take advantage of this awesome opportunity and living at the most magical place on earth!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Stephanie's College Program Blog © 2008. Distributed by Blogger Templates. Design By: SkinCorner