Thursday, January 7, 2010

Time is FLYING by!

Wow, time is flying by sooo fast! 18 days until check-in. I'm leaving next Sunday night. Everything is coming up so fast!

I'm still wondering how I am possibly going to be able to do everything I want to do before I leave....like see all my friends and my family and pack everything up.

I still need to book a hotel for the nights I'll be in Orlando before check-in...22nd, 23rd, 24th. I guess that I can get around to that at pretty much any time, though, since January is slow there.

BUT WOW...I leave next Sunday! It's so scary and exciting! I'm even already a little bit homesick.

2 comments:

Katey said...

I would try booking as far in advance as possible, especially if you want to stay on property. I waited too long to book a hotel for the couple days before my CP starts (on the 20th) and Disney ended up being completely booked in their value resorts. Just a quick tip! Good luck!

Jackie Ohhhh said...

Hey! I'm staying at POP Century on the 22nd (internationals check in on the 23rd) so if you're going to be staying there there will be HEAPS of Aussie CPs there :)

Post a Comment

 

Stephanie's College Program Blog © 2008. Distributed by Blogger Templates. Design By: SkinCorner